South Plains Math and Science Competition
!!ATTENTION: SPMSC rescheduled for February 8, 2014!!
The South Plains Math and Science Competiton (SPMSC) is a fantastic event to encourage young students into science and engineering. Here you can find downloadable registration forms.
Please send the registration forms to Kyle Esswein at email@example.com
- Competition is held on the Texas Tech University campus.
- Participation in this competition is a pre-requisite for competing in the TAME State Math & Science Competition held every Spring.
- This competition is open to any student in grades 6-12 in the South Plains area
- The competition is free.
- Middle and high school students compete in individual math and science tests and participate in an interactive engineering team design activity.
- In addition to testing student knowledge of math and science concepts, the competition promotes teamwork, leadership, and academic achievement.
- Registration is mandatory. Please contact sponsoring department for registration information.