A service-oriented pre-professional organization.
- To acquaint students with all aspects of dietetics
- To explore the diverse opportunities available in the field of nutrition and dietetics.
- To broaden the scope of educational experiences through various nutrition-related activities.
- To improve the nutrition of mankind and more adequately prepare members for the dietetic profession
- To provide opportunities for members to become familiar with the professional organizations
- To build networks among fellow students, faculty professionals in the area of nutrition
THE PROFESSION OF DIETETICS
Completed a minimum of bachelor's degree.
Completed an ACEND accredited supervised practice program.
Passed a National Examination.
Completed continuing professional educational requirements.